Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Super Sam turns six!!

This kiddo...he has changed me so much. Everyone he touches is blessed. He brings so much peace to our lives, even when he is running around being a ninja.

He will start his second Waldorf kindergarten year this fall and we are so excited for his. I think it will be a blast. For right now, he just wants to be a super hero though, yesterday he told le that he has to find out how to make those web slingers...he watches so little tv, but we often conclude that his little spirit must have watched Erik for years, so my guess is he got a lot of comic reading in!

Like all our kids, this one is pretty awesome too.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Sam!
    I just stumbled on your blog while searching for a picture of knitting gnomes :-) You have a very sweet spot here, and I will return!
    Andi

    ReplyDelete